- Name Bicentennial National Trail (BNT)
- Distancia de sendero 5,330 km, 3,312 millas
- Duración en días 300 días
- Clasificación Traildino MW, Caminata moderada, sendero de mochileros
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T1, Caminata
The 5330 km multi-use Bicentennial National Trail (once the National Horse Trail) explores Australia's east coast from north to south. Riders, bikers and hikers are welcome, though not all places are suitable for horses and bikes. Motorized vehicles are not allowed. Don't judge too easily on this trail: many stretches pass through bush, wilderness and mountain areas where facilities are non-existent and water may be scarce. On the other hand, parts follow bitumen roads and Wilderness Areas are avoided. You will be rewarded by visiting a full 18 national parks, and love Australia forever.