- Name Rideau Trail
- Distancia de sendero 385 km, 239 millas
- Duración en días 21 días
- Inicio de sendero Ottawa
- Fin de sendero Kingston
- Clasificación Traildino MW, Caminata moderada, sendero de mochileros
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T1, Caminata
Ottawa - Kingston, 200 km + 185 km side trails
The Rideau Trail is a 387 km hiking trail in Ontario, also open for showshoeing and cross country skiing. It links Ottawa and Kingston, which is the main 200 km section of the trail system.
The name of the trail is derived from the Rideau Canal, although the hiking trail does not closely follow this waterway.
You will hike through farmland, sometimes over rural roads, but also through rugged terrain in the Frontenac Provincial Park.
- AltonSkiXC Septiembre 1979
- Calificación 8
- Positivo The country side is both Urban and Wild varying all along the trail. I started out hiking this trail and I guess I am prejudice about it.
- Negativo There is no camping in most of the spots along the route. It would be nice if it was one of those you could hike from end to end.