- Name North Whiteshell Trail
- Distancia de sendero 100 km, 62 millas
- Duración en días 5 días
- Inicio de sendero Seven Sisters Falls
- Fin de sendero Caddy Lake
- Clasificación Traildino EW, Paseo fácil, sendero en la naturaleza
Seven Sisters Falls - Caddy Lake , 100 km (62 miles)
This recreation hiking trail is located in Manitoba, in the Whiteshell Provincial Park. The park preserves the wilderness typical of much of Canada, called the Canadian Shield. The Canadian Shield is an immense area of very old rocks, lakes, rivers, and coniferous forests, the Boreal. Over the hundreds of millions of years the mountains have weared to their present flat form. The ice scraped off the soil and created the many lakes.
During the first half of the 00's, the trail was under development. The current condition of this trail is unknown.