Florida is a southeastern state famous for its subtropical climate and the Everglades. Most of the terrain is flat and wet, so hiking can be a bit of a surprise.
Florida's major hiking asset is the 1400 mile Florida Trail, visiting the most important national forests. The East Coast Greenway and Eastern Continental Trail start from Florida.
- Florida Keys
- Double-sided sheet with main mapping (at 1:120,000) showing Key Largo and Upper Keys on one side and Key West and the Lower Keys on the other. Marquesas Keys and the Dry Tortugas lying west of Key West, are shown in insets. The overseas highway is clearly marked and various amenities and features of tourist interest are indicated eg.... Leer más
- NGS Georgia, Alabama, Florida CD-ROM
- About these maps:Seamless 1:24,000 and 1:100,000 scale USGS topographic maps, allowing 3D and fly-through views, and the addition of your own notes, symbols, photos, and web links to the maps.Other features:- GPS ready - transfer waypoints and routes between the software and your GPS - nb. Waypoints and routes will be transferred to your GPS... Leer más
- Very clear, indexed street plan on durable laminated paper showing downtown Orlando at 1:11,000, plus the local attractions of the International Drive area and Disney World. Detail includes one-way streets, notable buildings, hotels, shopping malls and railway lines. Symbols denote information centres, monuments, places of worship, theatres,... Leer más
- Indexed road map of Florida at 1:700,000 from Hildebrand, with enlargements and street plans of many areas. The main map shows the road network with distances marked in kilometres, railway lines and airports are also shown. Spot heights are used to give an indication of topography. National parks and forests are prominently displayed, with... Leer más