- Distancia de sendero 75 km, 47 millas
- Duración en días 5 días
- Inicio de sendero Le Passage Lookout
- Fin de sendero Rivière-à-la-Pêche Service Centre
- Clasificación Traildino SW, Caminata extenuante, sendero de montaña
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T2, Caminata de montaña
Le Passage Lookout - Rivière-à-la-Pêche Service Centre, 75 km, 5 days
The Laurentien Trail is located in eastern Canada, Quebec. The Laurentian Mountains (Laurentides) is an area of forested mountains and mountain lakes. La Mauricie National Park is located in these mountains, and consists of a wooded hilly plateau rich in lakes. The past 100 years the forest has had a chance to regenerate.
Through this park runs the 75 km long Laurentien Trail, a wilderness trail. A permit is required. You must walk the path from east to west. In general, walkers make it in 5 days. At distances of 7-9 km you will find wimple campsites. Although a wilderness walk, the difficulty is moderate. A good opportunity to get acquianted with wilderness hikes. Important tip is to really set off lightweight. In summer, black flies and mosquitoes can be a plague.