- Name Traversée de Charlevoix
- Distancia de sendero 105 km, 65 millas
- Duración en días 7 días
- Inicio de sendero Parc des Grands-jardins
- Fin de sendero Mont Grand-Fonds
- Clasificación Traildino MW, Caminata moderada, sendero de mochileros
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T1, Caminata
Parc des Grands-jardins – Mont Grand-Fonds, 105 km, 7 days
This is a well known and popular wilderness hike in the forested Laurentian Mountains, Quebec. It is perhaps exaggerated to call it a mountain trail, because it stays in the valleys mostly, often using logging roads. Besides walkers, cyclists and skiers also use the trail.
Geologically this is a special area, because the rocks date back one billion years.
The hike is also attractive because there are cabins (simple ones and nice ones) at regular intervals. Camping is also possible.