- Name Dobson Trail
- Distancia de sendero 60 km, 37 millas
- Duración en días 3 días
- Inicio de sendero Riverview
- Fin de sendero Fundy National Park
- Clasificación Traildino MW, Caminata moderada, sendero de mochileros
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T1, Caminata
Riverview - Fundy National Park, 60 km, 37 miles, 3 days
The Dobson Trail in New Brunswick could be labeled as "easy wilderness trail", although civilization is not far away. Most of the hiking on this three day trail is pretty easy. In winter, snowshoers and backcountry skiers are welcome.
The trail passes the heavily logged hills between Riverview and Fundy National Park. The scenery is nice, but there are the usual uisances like bugs, mud, and roots. Prepare for them. You must camp in the wild.
The Dobson Trail is a section of the National Hiking Trail.