- Name Sirhowy Valley Walk
- Distancia de sendero 42 km, 26 millas
- Duración en días 2 días
- Inicio de sendero Newport
- Fin de sendero Tredegar
- Clasificación Traildino EW, Paseo fácil, sendero en la naturaleza
26 miles. 41 km.
The Sirhowy Valley Walk in Wales runs from the port of Newport to Tredegar, a town which grew wealthy during the industrial revolution. The path runs along the mountain ridges of Mynydd Machen and Mynydd Manmoel. Part of the trail follows a former tram road. The length of the trail is limited. But the walk is fairly challenging nevertheless.
- John P Abril 2016
- Calificación 7
- Positivo Views across the Severn Estuary and mountains to the North and interesting recent history in the Welsh valleys
- Negativo Best to start at Tredegar house, although waymarking goes further South