Slieve Bloom Way
- Name Slieve Bloom Way
- Distancia de sendero 84 km, 52 millas
- Duración en días 4 días
- Inicio de sendero Glenbarrow
- Fin de sendero Glenbarrow
- Clasificación Traildino MW, Caminata moderada, sendero de mochileros
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T1, Caminata
Slieve Bloom Way, Glenbarrow - Glenbarrow, 84 km, 4 days
The Slieve Bloom Mountains rise as a solitary bump from the flat interior of Ireland, about 500 m high. The slopes are planted with conifers. So if you dislike plantations, this is not your walk. If you do like the smell of resin and the cold whispering of the wind in the treetops, this is your walk.
The trail encircles the mountain group, crossing some foothills, but mainly staying in the forest and following forest roads. When trees give way, the vistas are pretty.
On route, only Kinnity offers accommodation.
Select some tracks
☐Slieve Bloom Way, 70km